View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Debbie,
I definitely will keep updating with my experiences, good or bad.

Here are my concerns:

- That I build a tolerance and over time, need more and more to reap the benefits of pain relief. A very realistic concern.

- That it stops working. A year ago I was prescribed clonazepam (Klonopin) by a neuro and I did very well for a few weeks before it stopped working completely. Benzodiazepines are known for that and CBD is not at all related but I am a skeptic by nature and would need a significant amount of time to go by before I could cross this off the list.

- That is becomes unavailable or a shortage occurs. This could happen with anything but the way things are going here in the US, medical marijuana laws are gradually changing, resulting in more competition and hence, more availability. Still, it's something that I have thought about.

Dependence I do not worry about at all. I have already weighed this out and given the choice between being bedridden with PN as I have been or dependent on swallowing a pill or wearing a patch every day to function like a healthy person...

Right now, I am very much enjoying this relief with a clear mind. It has been a long time since I have felt this normal and CBD has so far exceeded my expectations.
beatle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (04-17-2014), eva5667faliure (05-19-2014), hopeful (04-10-2014), jarrett622 (09-08-2014), Marie33 (09-14-2014), Theta Z (04-16-2014), Yorkiemom (04-23-2014)