View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatle View Post
Here are my concerns:

- That I build a tolerance and over time, need more and more to reap the benefits of pain relief. A very realistic concern.
If this happens, periodic breaks—medication vacations—should work well.

Quote:
- That it stops working. A year ago I was prescribed clonazepam (Klonopin) by a neuro and I did very well for a few weeks before it stopped working completely. Benzodiazepines are known for that and CBD is not at all related but I am a skeptic by nature and would need a significant amount of time to go by before I could cross this off the list.
I haven't heard of this with CBD, but time will tell. If it happens, I would try the same "vacation", as it may just be a tolerance issue.

Quote:
That is becomes unavailable or a shortage occurs.
Given your location, is this really an issue? I would think that if it proves a successful therapy for you, you might naturally move on to self-supplying (growing your own of an appropriate strain).

Quote:
Right now, I am very much enjoying this relief with a clear mind. It has been a long time since I have felt this normal and CBD has so far exceeded my expectations.
Following with interest.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (04-15-2014), eva5667faliure (05-19-2014), hopeful (04-10-2014), jarrett622 (09-08-2014), Joe Duffer (04-11-2014), Kitt (04-10-2014)