View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Well, I have enough pills to last me through Monday. I called Right Source (the pharmacy that filled the first month) and they said my Neuro has to request the maintenance refills.

Just got a call from Humana and was told they denied the request from my Neuro for a maintenance dose prescription.

I just called and left a message with his nurse that the denial letter was faxed to them yesterday and the appeal process is explained in that letter.

I guess they will have to respond to Humana asking that the prescription be honored. I'm not sure if MS Active Source will have the financial assistance I need for me to continue on this med.

I hope so because I was tolerating it so well. I'll just continue taking what I have and hoping they get this worked out so I can continue it.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-10-2014), barb02 (04-11-2014), SallyC (04-10-2014)