View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

One year in and still looking myself. I was dx w/Periferal Neurapathy and as such I have been cruising that forum and was happy to see your entry but sad that you were also looking for answers. I had a car wreck and took a hard hit up the right leg as I was standing on the brake. Three days later I had a (burning pathway) from hip to insede the knee crossing over the quad. Soon began water therapy, then psycal therapy and they sent me home early as I was loosing muscle mass. 60 days in I was lying in bed and felt crossfiring to left side and I got excited that it might be a good thing,WRONG, it just involved the left side. My current symptoms are lumbar pain, quad and hip adductor weakness to the point I use a walker and have to lift my leg to get in a vehicle. I have an appt w/ another neuro coming up in Aug. I feel that I may have been lumped w/ others as soon as I said I was diabetic. My second opinion was dissapointing as th neuro said he totally agreed with the first and no treatment plan no advise other than go home and lose weight I will continue to search this forum for similar symptoms. Also you might search Arthrogenic Muscle Inhibition as these seemed to be fairly close. Good hunting Ken in Texas
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote