Thread: Terrible Day...
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Congrats Catra!

We are so happy for your first baby,also remember be with rsd and pregnancy brings so many hormone changes and flare ups,make sure your ob gyn know and understand the condition 100% so they have the best approaches during the upcoming months!I only had one child she will be 21 this June,but sure is scary the first baby,also I'm glad the hospital staff treated you so well,that's definitely make your condition less uncomfortable,take all the care you need to be well and your little one too,don't be afraid,all new parents feel the same way,the different is you have rsd but that only requires more care which I'm sure dr and family will give you everyday,whenever you need to release your emotion we are all here,your child will have so many uncles/aunties ,we all be taking care of that emotional part for you,we all support each other after all that's the reason we are all here,be for each other so just let us know your concerns if we can help,have no doubts ,we all will carry you on,so don't worry and enjoy this days,might sound easy to say but a baby is always a joy and a blessing to have,God have bless you and he knows you will be the best mom,please try to enjoy and treasure those memories,later on your child will enjoy listen your stories about how you were so happy about him/her coming to your life,keep fighting now you have one more reason to keep going on,rsd will never stop your happy days,smile and enjoy as much as you can,blessings from Jesika /eevo

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (04-10-2014)