Thread: Please Read
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 01:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Please Read

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday is a day I never wish upon anyone or want to relive in my life!! I got woke up to find out that my oldest daugter was in the middle of a nightmare, she was @ school which became nationwide news because a male student had come in & started stabbing his fellow students! There were 22 in all that were stabbed 8 in critical condition 21 were students 1 was the security guard. Thank God my daughter was not stabbed, She was in the bathroom doing her make up when things all started right outside the door, she thought @ first it was a prank until more screams followed the other girls in the restroom w/her ran out she stood in there thinking for a minute that she would be safe until she realized she was trapped so she slowly went out went down the hall slowly @ the end of the hall was a hallway connecting a boy was standing there looking @ her she looked back & realized He was the person stabbing everyone he had a big knife in each hand so she ran & made it outside where she then saw other stabbing victims. I wish so badly I could be there w/her, all she kept telling me when she finally made it home was it was like walking into a horror movie I wish I could make that memory be gone from her brain ya know she of course is still in shock right now so I am asking all of you to please say some prayers send happy thoughts everything positive to all the victims of Franklin Regional High School. I appreciate it greatly. You all have a wonderful night I am going to lay down & try to sleep tonight
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote