View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 12:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

CS..Its good to hear from ya!..Ive been running around like a chicken with its head cut off with this and that going on..Its been one thing after another..At least the Sinamet is working and Ive been able to do what I have had to do within reason

But I have to drop my Blue Cross because its gotten to the point that I cant afford nor justify paying for a plan with a $3000 deductible that doesnt cover Jack @!$%..So Ive decided to wait untill June to pick up Medicare..What has hit me is when I get in the advanced stages of this monster I hope there are programs where I can atleast get the meds I need..That is unless there is something new out there at that time that will give us some relief from this nightmare..I'll just have to take it as it comes I guess, but I'll go down fighting, thats for sure

Im sorry to hear that youre not feeling that good..That sucks!.You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend..All of you are