View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 10:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No drainage from the nose, pressure is above where the tooth was not in the nose, nasal passage don't feel inflamed, no pressure or pain under the eye. Unfortunately I don't have any of the x-rays ( can I ask for them for myself ? ).
I use beotene toothpaste and the mouthwash sometimes ( sometimes I have dry mouth, that's from before ), I did rinse with salt water I tought I don't have to it anymore, and I rinsed few times with chammomile tea.
They never said anything about the sinus perforation or the tooth being close to sinuses for sure, my general dentist said "maybe" I have a mouth sinus connection or how you call that, but if it happened it will heal, couldn't see that on the x-ray she did. The OS is very unprofessional, when I called back after finishing the antibiotic and nothing changed with the puffiness he just said give it a week or two, or come back to reopen and reclean it. If that's going to happened, Bryanna, how is that done, is it painfull,etc. ? how long shoud I wait for this to improve ?
Thank you so much !
nyuszisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote