View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 02:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ashleyk,
Interesting, I never of of sing dextromethorphan dxm before. I will check out those links, thanks for the info.

SallyC,
Thanks, that's what I thought! However, this MD I saw said he would refuse to up the dosage from 1.5mg. This is why I've been forced to book an appointment with another MD (Dr Dach in Fortlauderdale Florida). This other MD seems very knowledgable about LDN.

On a side note, I have a unique question I was hoping someone here might know answer to. I just got the LDN in veggie capsules because I am a vegan and did not want gelatin for numerous other reasons. So, I asked the pharmacy whether the veggie capsules contain any corn or soy as I definitely DO not want that either. This is thanks to what Monsanto is doing to the food in this country with their dangerous GMOs. I buy everything strictly organic and doing everything possible to avoid consuming any GMOs. I actually plan to eventually move to Europe because at least there I don't have to worry about being poisoned by a large corporation called Monsanto (GMO is mostly BANNED in the Europe). It is disgusting what is happening in this country. Very often GMOs are hidden in vitamins & capsules etc that people are not even aware of.

Since I was unable to find out whether the veggie capsules contain any corn/soy (because the compounding pharmacy I used didn't know anything and got aggravated with me when I inquired what the ingredients of the veggie capsules is. I felt this was was rather unprofessional!! and this pharmacy is recommended by many people). Is it safe for me to simply empty the LDN powder out of the capsules into a glass of water and take it like that? This is why I will have to consume capsules that are potentially GMO.

Next week I will be asking the new MD to write a script for LDN but in liquid form so I don't have this "problem" again.

If anyone here doesn't know what GMOs are and who Monsanto is please google "Seeds of Death" and watch that hour long documentary.

GMOs gave leaky gut, which then lead me to developing MS! GMOs was just one environmental trigger of several I've been exposed to.
LillyMS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote