View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I talked to my aunt (dad's sister-in-law, she's the nurse) today about it. My uncle had similar things going on when he was sick. Trying to get her to help. Just without him knowing that I talked to her.

I talked to my regular doctor yesterday. He said he thought the redness in my face is probably rosacea (sp?). I've had a lot of blood tests over the years. I've never had one test positive for lupus.

At least today, my b12 is up finally.

I have private insurance. The rate I'm spending money going to doctors and PT, I might not have it for long tho. I'll run out of money at some point. My insurance premium might have dropped a small amount, but the deductible is so high that all my money is going towards the doctor's bills that the insurance isn't paying because I haven't hit the deductible...and I probably won't hit the deductible. My dad told me that it usually took me awhile to hit the deductible every year. This year, I'm pretty sure that if I had my old policy. I'd be very close to the deductible. Or at least a little more than halfway.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-11-2014), doydie (04-12-2014), Erika (04-11-2014), Mariel (04-12-2014)