View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 11:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1234 View Post
After reading Hopeful's last post, I feel selfish posting this since she is so concerned with how her family feels and all I want to do is end this. Don't worry would kent do anything that selfish because of the impact it would have on my 3 sweet boys. But I couldn't even get out of bed yesterday and here I am again today. The pain and weakness in my legs is unbearable and I am so sick to my stomach that I am unable to eat. All I have been doing is sleeping and taking tramadol (which a week ago I was not even taking) and zofran. And yes the tramadol makes the nausea worse but it is between that or the awful pain. The max I took is 100mg.

I just do not undertstand. Why me? Why us? When will this nightmare end? I find myself looking around at other people thinking I would o anything to be them-to be normal and healthy. Meanwhile my prayers go unanswered. As hopeful said there has got to be a reason for this....

For now what do I do??? I have to at least be able to function
Hi Cat,
I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I do believe there are reasons for everything. I also know flare ups happen to all of us. I'm praying that is what this is for you. If it is a flare up, the good thing is they do pass.

I feel like emotionally it is normal for us to ask why us sometimes. Also to say I can't take this anymore and to wish for our life's before this disease. We are only human! At least I think I still am!

I have to believe that God is answering our prayers. They just aren't the answers we want but that doesn't make any of this easier.

I don't know where you live but if it in s good as the weather here in PA go sit outside. I'm going to. I know you probably think you can't with the pain but hopefully you can get your husband to set a chair out for you and we can both get some sunshine.

No that in PA I'm praying you for and wishing you happy moments!

Remember to get a lot a hugs from those boys that really helps me!
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote