View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 11:17 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I'm sorry that you have been suffering from this for so long, Nancy...that stinks.. I thought of Arthritis setting in too, because of my age, but it's been so sudden. It didnt just creep up on me. It went boom.

I do the asprin thing and that works temporarily. I hate to take too much of it, because I'm afraid it will stop working and I will just have to increase it and too much asprin can be a bad thing for the stomach.

I guess I was asking the experts here if there was anything safer and more effective. I apologise for complaining to you guys...Just shoot me..

Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy T View Post
Advil.

Tylenol.

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Well, anyway, that's my strategy! Two to four doses of ibuprofen and 2-4 doses of acetaminophen daily. Helps keep the achies away! Keeps me reasonably comfortable, anyway.

How long have you had the spells of achiness, and are they related to your level of activity? What does your doctor say?

I've been achy for 15 years--I honestly don't know why--and I'm finally going to see a rheumatologist next month in hopes for something better than gulping all those pills.

Hope you feel better soon, Sally. Take care.

Nancy T.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote