View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1234 View Post
For those of you who have tried to have a sip (or is that even possible with alcoholism?) what happens over the next few days?? Icehouse you mentioned having a beer reverts you back weeks-can you tell me what happens? I am scared that this is it and I have put all my gains in jeopardy. The pain has never been like this nor the fatigue. I could have a stomach bug on top of it but it seems too much of a coincidence??? Will this pass if it was caused by the alcohol? And if that is indeed the cause why the delayed reaction?
To be honest, I don't recall saying that, as I have been alcohol free since August 2, 2011 and have not "tested" the waters. BUT, what I do know from helping others like me (alcoholics) is that when we relapse the drinking problem can become worse. And, that is one of the problems. People think that time can cure alcoholism, and is a very minute percentate it can, but NOT in my case. And I dont care to try it out either

So, in my opinion, having one drink should not kick up the PN symptoms that you mentioned. But, we are all unique. I would try abstaining for a long period of time and see how it goes. If you don't have an issue with booze then try it again.

BUT, if you have any inkling at all that you are alcoholic then its best to leave it alone.

Good luck and keep posting here please!
"Thanks for this!" says:
cat1234 (04-14-2014), kidwonder (04-18-2014), newstown (04-14-2014)