View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 06:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Porkette!

Thank you so very much for your reply. You have been through a lot, hope you are feeling okay now.

Yes, I always feel confused and sometimes get a headache right after or before these strange things happen, the confusion scares me, it's like I can't think of anything, no words, nothing, total confusion. My head sometimes feels heavy.

I do have a herniated disc at C7-T1 pressing on the C7 nerve in my neck, a lot of pain, wondering if that has anything to do with this.

Right after the 2 episodes late last year I felt so tired, now I'll suddenly get very tired and my brain gets that "off" feeling, it actually feels like waves in my head, very hard to describe, then it will pass.

I'll tell my husband it's happening again, I don't speak during it, just feel dreamy.

After my car accident (did hit head but cannot remember it) my brain felt so swollen, severe head pressure got worse and worse, Er doctor gave me a brain MRI but saw nothing, he said severe concussion.

There is only one place in my town where Medicaid patients can go, it is a large community medical place, I know because I'm on Medicaid I hold back in saying some things for fear they will get angry and then I'll have no where to go, I know I shouldn't feel that way but I do.

My previous Dr actually came quite close to my face and got so irritated when I said this has been going on for a while and I feel I need to get to the neurologist but the referrals are not being written correctly.

I immediately changed to another Dr but here we go again.

It's just so frustrating. I do take vitamin B12, sublingual, which my PT actually suggested.

Thank you again for your kind reply.
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote