View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default So strong

Eva, as always, I read your posts and I am moved beyond tears for all that you endured as a child, a teenager, a young mother, a motivated divorcee to a passionate adult and now as a grandmother. You have faced much adversity in the short time you have been on this earth. We are blessed to have you share your experiences in such an honest and forthright manner and humbled by your reverent faith in the almighty. There are many who would let their faith be overcome with bitterness for all you have experienced. I confess in the beginning when I first began to read your posts I found them confusing, but as I began to understand your style of writing and the manner in which you approached taboo subjects I came to appreciate and understand the vastness of time that weighs heavily on your mind and soul. I wish heartily I could wave a magic wand and release you from your burdens as I'm sure many of our fellow NT"rs would. I know however that wishes rule only in a fantasy land, and in that land, I would not have had my life enriched by the pleasure of coming to know and understand you. I truly hope your children awaken soon to the wonderful woman they have in their life and begin to show you the compassion and appreciation you deserve.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-14-2014), Hannabananna (04-14-2014), Mark56 (04-19-2014)