View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wonder-how much of healing is accepting your diagnosis/ prognosis, and soldiering on, or refusing to accept it and soldiering on, or knowing tonight is the night to go to bed before dark and saving soldiering on for another time?[/QUOTE]

I'll admit for me it's been very difficult to accept the diagnosis/prognosis, I tend to fight against it most of the time. Then back slide because I do too much so then it becomes a circle.

I know it's because I just cannot think/write/read properly a lot of the time and that scares me, am I going to completely lose my mind as the years roll by.

I'm thinking quite a lot of healing can be done by accepting but don't know for sure, makes sense as if we get so worked up and do too much it's not going to help.

Rationally I do know I am at the best I can be right now if I think okay it'll all be okay, let it go for now, I do feel better and much more relaxed.

I tend to go too far though then realize I need to go to bed and save it all for another day, this whole thing is hard if you ask me!

I handle relapses by being very quiet and resting, hope you are okay this evening, please take good care of yourself.
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tom from Queens (04-14-2014)