View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 09:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for all the replies. I'm taking LDN for the first time tonight. I'm eager to see what happens.

It is CRAZY what companies will put in your food as well as vitamins/drugs. More often than you realize, they are putting toxic chemicals into your food here in the US. Chemicals that are actually BANNED in other countries!!

Please google "foodbabe" and check out her website. This girl "Vani Hari" is my hero, she is fantastic! Subway was, and is probably still is, putting a toxic cancer causing carcinogen called "azodicarbonamide" into their bread!!! The same chemical used to make yoga mats! This girl has been featured on CNN, USA Today, The New York Times, Dr Oz Show, The Washington Times... this is girl taking on huge food companies and corporations (such as Monsanto and their dangerous GMOs) head on!! Check her out.

Biogen is no exception, their drugs have certain added chemicals that are NOT of any benefit to the patient. It's always about money money money and more money. The more they can increase their margins the better and screw the people!!!! I am not a fan of big pharmas.

It is not surprise why cancer is on the rise. The amount of cancers we are seeing today is just NOT normal. I confess I am super paranoid about getting cancer and don't appreciate these jerks putting more unnecessary added carinogens into my food and drugs!!! I no longer eat any processed foods.
LillyMS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (04-14-2014)