View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 04:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My LTD is about $500 more than my SS amount.

I registered for health coverage through the affordable health care website. I waited to the last minute to register hoping I would be approved and get Medicare.

I'm under the impression from my representative and what I've seen of my records that they are quite extensive and detailed. I did testify at the hearing also regarding the need for a minimum of 1 nap, usually 2 during the day as well as laying being the most comfortable position when I am awake due to the pain.

The only non extensive records were my migraines because with no health insurance I couldn't afford to keep going to the neurologist on a regular basis. There were records from him regarding my migraines and confirming my pain management doctors diagnosis of RSD. There was also documentation about them in my pain management doctors records as well as hospital records and records from my primary doctor. The judge did ask why I wasn't seeing a psychologist for depression and anxiety. I told her I couldn't afford it and my pain management doctor had already had me on Cymbalta and Valium. ( My representative said if we need to refile or appeal I should start seeing someone) so that can be added to the claim and documented.

This waiting is killing me!