View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Razzle, thank you for that info. I found the info about the rash both from my insert from Walgreen's Pharmacy and from here:

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-1805...me=Keppra+Oral

And when I called my dr's office they told me to stop immediately because while rare, what I have going on could be the rare "skin peels away" rash. I go in Wednesday morning early for talks and testing and to make a gameplan.

At this point in my disease-filled life (7 diseases), if anyone is going to have the weird, rare reactions it's gonna be me. I hate it that my immune system is so jacked up, but it happens and I just have to play the cards I'm dealt and keep going. I'm no shrinking flower when it comes to being my own advocate with dr's. Someone has to speak up for patients and I'm from a medical family so I'm really good at asking questions, demanding answers and making sure things are being done correctly. Plus, I call home when I need help handling things and my family tells me what to do. LOL Plus, my husband is always ready to jump in when needed...I just rarely need it. LOLOL
Raigne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote