View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 10:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Still stuck with June

Oh good news, NOT... Just got the phone call from my PM receptionist, she says my NS rang PM yesterday and they feel a L3/4 injection needed. The earliest he can is June 5th with a June 23 flow up. I'm feeling overwhelmed with tears. I can't see any of this being fixed by August, returning to work is not a goal it is a reality. My superannuation payments stop in August and I can't see us able to afford insurance premiums, GP, surgical and medication gap costs post August. Hence why I say I need to begin working come August and need everything surgically done by August while I can afford it.

About to ring NS secretary and have her tell NS the receptionist is sticking with June appointments. So frustrating to have to have it again when I know it worked, my notes say so, and to have to wait until June. I knew next week like my NS said wouldn't happen. I know my PM is tired, I get that, I know they are stretching his diary so he can continue to work part time, and I know as cynical me pipes up, yes, so the PM team can also continue to work, because while he works part-time now, they continue to work full time on full pay but with considerably reduced workload and once he retires they will be without work.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-16-2014), Hana (04-18-2014), Mark56 (04-19-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)