View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 11:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well lets see. I was a tractor trailer driver and a bus driver. I have crps in my right leg and it has spread to my left leg and continuing to the rest of my body. I do not drive any more unless there is just no other way. When I have to have groceries and no one can take me I will drive the half a mile to the grocery store. My husband still drives a truck so I am alone most of the time. I have my two in-laws and three friends. One cant drive as she is nearly blind, one lives over an hour away and the other comes to get me out of the house every couple of weeks Ha ha. That's a joke it triggers a flare up. Why is that? Once upon a time , I used to walk five miles a day. On a good day I can barely sweep my house. I was planning on walking the Camino De Santiago in Spain. I wanted to do that next summer. Still might if I can achieve remission. At this point it looks like my walk will only be down the street. My dog Baby likes to play tug of war. She wins all the time now. My dog Jewels likes to sit on my legs on the couch and that is a big ouchy. They both want to continually lick my legs too. I used to keep a spotless house and go places and do things now I cant.
Oh well aint no use in crying over spilt milk. So I will just deal with it. I am sure there is someone out there worse off than me.
Sorry I got thrown off in the middle of this. Got a disturbing phone call please pray for my Mom. So everything is jumbled up.

Last edited by Phaedra; 04-14-2014 at 11:44 PM. Reason: add apology
Phaedra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (04-15-2014), eevo61 (04-15-2014), Llynnyia (04-15-2014), RSD ME (04-14-2014), tos8 (04-15-2014)