View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raigne View Post
I found the info about the rash both from my insert from Walgreen's Pharmacy and from here:

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-1805...me=Keppra+Oral
It wasn't obvious from that link (not your fault—just the way webmd's website is programmed) without clicking on the "Side Effects" tab. For others finding this thread via goggle/search...
Quote:
Levetiracetam [Keppra] can cause a rash that is usually not serious. However, you may not be able to tell it apart from a rare rash that could be a sign of a severe reaction. Therefore, tell your doctor immediately if you develop any rash.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote