Thread: Weather Scare
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weather Scare

Woke up this morning to let Sage out for her morning trip, I thought I was in another world.

Yesterday it was in th 70's last week inthe 80's & 70's. When I went to bed last night the winds came in and the rain was so hard I thought the house was going to be washed away.

This morning when I went to open the door for Sage snow everywhere and still snowing. I felt like I went through a time warp. Th rest of the week is to be in the 50's possible 60's. I was so hoping for a warm Easter this year. For the first time in ages I have a nice outfit to wear to church for Easter this year.

My DD is pushing me to change things since I am feeling better since the operations. She is not letting the depression set in. It is wonderful since they moved here from NJ. Having family with you, especially when you are not well is a God Blessing.

Miss MS has been still letting me know she is around. I wish she would have blown away with the winds last night.

Did anyone else experience some crazy weather last night. Now we have to clean up the snow again. Thought we were done with that.

JAPPY
Jappy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-15-2014), Blessings2You (04-15-2014), Erika (04-15-2014), Kitty (04-15-2014), SallyC (04-15-2014)