View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I finally took my first does of 1.5mg LDN last night and had NO reaction to it at all, so this was good news.

Since I had no reaction would I be stupid to take 2 pills tonight so that I get 3mg? I'm really uncomfortable taking only 1.5mg as I'm worried it is not doing anything beneficial in such a super teeny dose. I have an appointment this Friday with another MD who knows LDN very well (this MD also used to be a radiologist so that is a huge plus!), but I was wondering if I should up the dose in the interim you think?

Also, I actually have a 3rd new symptom that I didn't mention before. Past 2 weeks I've been getting up to pee like a race horse 5 or 6 times a night! I know MS can affect the bladder. This is yet another disappointing sign Tecfidera was NOT working because I went from being 100% asymptomatic past 7 yrs to getting hit with 3 new recent symptoms almost all at once!

I'm not allowing myself to drive myself crazy anymore with googling things constantly, but am I correct in thinking that tremor most often happens in more advanced MS and is a sign of progression? (I've had MS for approx 12 yrs). Or do tremors also happen in RMMS very early on?

Thanks for all the replies
LillyMS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (04-15-2014), SallyC (04-15-2014)