View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ya, those are my thoughts exactly. I don't want to mess around taking something that is as effective as a sugar pill even for a few days. I must not be sensitive to it because I had NO reaction at all to 1.5mg.

My MS is rather active (3 new symptoms, not good!), so I really feel uncomfortable taking something that I highly doubt is effective... referring to 1.5mg. I think I might take 2 pills tonight so I get 3mg, unsure.

This is depressing that I now have to pay this new MD $375 (that is their cost for office visit) because they don't take insurance and I'm poor right now. The prior MD (who only cost $65 for office visit & prescribed me the 1.5mg LDN) I saw last week was awful. He told me MRIs (even without contrast dye) are detrimental, didn't know what gelatin is and told me he would REFUSE to increase dose from 1.5mg to anything higher unless my MS did poorly on that small dose. I almost got into an argument with him (he got very uptight when I politely questioned him about my concern regarding dose) and he told me if I don't follow his rules I need to go somewhere else, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do! This is why I'm now seeing another MD this friday.
LillyMS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (04-15-2014)