View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

SallyC,

Thanks, I'm using Skips Pharmacy. Everyone tells me they are really good. If you google them you can see the pharmacist there speaks at conferences regarding LDN for MS, so it appears they know it well which is good news.

I think I'm going to take 2 pills tonight so I get 3mg, because I don't see the point of 1.5mg, especially since I had no reaction to it... or I'm going to have to go back on tecfidera in the interim until I see the MD this friday. I'm SUPER uncomfortable taking only 1.5mg... very concerned it will cause some potential problems. I have way too many lesions to start messing around like this. I Know I need to be on something and I don't want to be popping something that is potentially totally ineffective.

This way I can bring up my concern to this new MD I'm seeing and hopefully he will then give me the go ahead to take 3mg since I had no reaction to 1.5mg. So it looks like I'm going to go back to taking tecfidera in the interim even though I really don't want to! I just stopped tecfidera 2 days ago actually.
LillyMS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (04-15-2014), SallyC (04-15-2014)