View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 04:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Neurological symptoms.

In Nov. 2010 I had this extremely bad headache behind my left eye. Felt like something was pulling from behind my left eye to the back of my head. Tylenol 3 did nothing for it, the pain kept me awake at night. It lasted for about 10 days. Felt really tired too but probably because I was not sleeping. Went to a Neurologist and had an MRI and Evoked Potential test and everything came back negative. Good news right. In the spring of 2011 I had an episode of extreme fatigue, left side weakness, really bad tingling and numbness and I felt I was not walking properely. Lasted anywhere from 2-3 weeks and then everything went back to normal and life was good again. It seems that every fall and spring I have these episodes and they always go away. Also I do experience the tingling and tiredness at different times throughout the year and it comes and goes and I'm not sure what brings it on. I did not pursue it with my doctor since my MRI was negative and besides my symptoms always goes away until now. This time the symptoms won't go away and I'm scared and have nowhere to turn. Its been 5 weeks and I am still very fatigued, tingling/numbess, stiff legs, not able to walk properly (legs won't go as fast as I want them to) :-( I have been referred to a neurologist which I have been told may take months. In the meantime I have to suck it up and contintue with life as best as I can. I am not sure what to do? Any suggestions? Please help me I'm loosing faith. :-(
carocris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote