View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused I can't sleep burning pain so bad again on the bottom of feet.

Hi everyone thank you for helping me with my sons injurgy and all my pain and fallling. Nothing has changed with that yet and I'm having problems with my visioon really bad and the burning on the bottom of both feet . I have the burning hot stabing pain on the bottom of both feet again that wakes me up every few hours now .Like I did before but its really bad and I just want to scream but I can't I will wake up my son and he can here me crying from the pain so I am doing everything to try not to have him hear me but sometime I can't help it .I have to sometimes just let it out so it doen't eat me up. I end up rocking back and forth like a child would holding my legs or fee. I don't know what to do. I have stared having problems with other issues that I needed help with that you all were right there for me helping .Im having more since the stiffness and other things my vision is getting very hard to see letters are blury or I can't see them and me eyes hurt and sometimes feel numbe and I am having problems hitting the right keys to type and Im getting small heachack on one side of my head then the other side of my face is starting to get numb when I had my teen when he was born right after I kept saying I felt like I had a stroke and the drs didnt do anything because 23 hours of laboer all natueral no pain meds or injections and at the end it went bad bu I hung in there and he came but 24 hours when I went home I kept telling my mom something was wromg I really thought I had a stroke a few hours later with the numbness getting worse and my face started to change my dr said after my mom called after I woke up and the side of my head was killimg me and my face had droped he said the dr said get her to the hospital again so we went back I didnt have a stroke I had bellpolizy (I dont think thats how you spellit) but its an infection in the nevers and it acts like you had a stoke My left side of my face feels like that again. Does that happen with full body RSD? My lips are numb and my son said that they are swollen and to type I have to close eye to see better the other side of my face and its the same side my head hurts. It was hard before thats why I wrote everyone to tell you what was going on Im still wanted you all to know that i was still here but I wasnt going to be on for a little bit because of my hands and my son getting hurt and having to go see an surgeon for him this week but Im getting even more worried about these things with me is this more RSD ? I really cant do this it is moving so fast ,I was hoping things were going to be going okay but they are not they are moving faster. I have done somethings from people have given me help with like asking my dr for home health and some other things that friends here have reminded me to do but I am getting very worried about being alone here with my son and if it is RSD whats next Im holding on tight but my son said to me a couple of days ago he has noticed that all of these things are getting bad enough that he is watching me and he sees them and he is keeping his friends to be careful here because Im getting worse and he is really exsplaining to them what RSD does and it happening to me and his friends come in all sad and its braking my heart for my son to feel like this and he is so worried he is telling his friends how bad I am getting...................................I will check in but I might not email back this week unless Im can..............Thank you for all of your helping me ,ideas and info and all the careing that everyone has me I hope this email makes sence Im having such a hard time with that and that is what got my sons attention that there was somrthing wrong a few weeks ago, so thank you again.................to all

Best to all and GENTLE HUGS TO.......I think of you all............everyday,,,,,,,,,,

Karen