View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Pam,
It is so hard to hear your doc say not to think about going back to work.
I think it was his way of saying, focus on you and take it one day at a time, don't set a deadline. Obviously, financially it can be devastating but, from my own experience,
it always works out. It may not be the exact life you dreamed of or wanted but, you are a strong person and it will be the best it can be.

I am so sorry for your pain and the delays but your father sounded like a very wise man....do try to take it one step at a time, one day at a time....handle only what you can, for today. The bills may not be paid, the house not clean, everything not tended to but, family and friends may get theirs nose out of joint about all kinds of things. Ignore them...be with the people you love, people who make you feel good...not people who criticize you. Even if that means turning away from family. You need THEIR support now. Take care of yourself and be with your husband and let everything else go.
All my best, D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-16-2014), Hana (04-18-2014), Mark56 (04-19-2014), PamelaJune (04-16-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)