View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 06:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy What to ask the OS before he opens up the extraction site to clean it out

Bryanna, just a couple of more questions ( now it's been 5 weeks after the tooth extraction and the gums still feel puffy ). I'm so scared to go back and have this extraction site opened up ( nobody with experience answered my post ), but at the same time I'm so upset and angry because I'm convinced that my problem is only because the OS didn't clean the extraction site after he pulled the tooth, and he knew it was a root canaled tooth. What should I ask him before the procedure ? I don't know how he will be talking to me, my experience with him it's not good. I was taking clindamycin , just in case ( I'm sure I took it for nothing ) and on a third day I got a little rash on my stomach, I got scared it's an allergy ( I'm allergic to z-pack and amoxcillin ) so I called his office. When he called back he said if I'm allergic to every antibiotic he can give me, what can he do ? and a little rash is nothing, when I'll be covered in rash all over my body, then I should stop taking the antibiotic. It's hard to find another OS so I have to go back to him. I didn't make the appointment yet. Thank you !
nyuszisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote