View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good Morning carocris :)

Very nice to meet you and NO giving up !

I have small fiber neuropathy.....diabetes and then 6 rounds of chemo did a number on my nerves.

I am so sorry you had to come here but glad you found us....this is such a wonderful and caring group of people. I've only been dealing with this for a year now and I'm on my 3rd round of meds to see what might help. It's a long process for me so I just have to set my mind on getting this done and moving on to the next thing but still hoping the next thing is the one that gives me some of my life back

What meds are you on now ? Did they refer you to the same neuro you saw in 2010 ? I can't be of much help but others behind me can probably give you some good info. My symptoms are 24/7.....on and off all day long....burning, numbness, stinging, tingling...etc.....started in feet then hands....now in upper right arm and in both legs and arms at times. Very frustrating to deal with but we have to keep going

Please give any additional info that you think might be helpful for others reading your post.

Take care and keep us posted....WE care !

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
carocris (04-17-2014), Littlepaw (04-14-2015)