View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 11:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default And mrsD does it again :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
@Debi.... You just posted that you take Paxil with your other meds?

You need to check on that because it is
not safe to use Cymbalta with Paxil as both
have serotonin actions. This is very important
so do be careful .
Good grannies......you would think the neuro or pharmacy would take note of my meds.......isn't that what pharmacies are suppose to do ?

I'm going to have to see my PCP next month before going to FL and I may see if we can lower the Paxil back down to 20 mg from the 40 I'm on. I went up to the 40 last May when all this started and I was a wreck.

I've been on the lyrica for a week now and I think I'm a little better mentally. Have been up and around in the house. But I hurt all over....just achy...dizzy as usual and the neuro pain in my hands and feet are the worst. I've had 3 headaches this past week which is very unusual for me. I've also had some little spasm thingys going on in my bottom lip. Have gone back to taking the vicodin every 3 hours vs 1 or 2 hours. My left leg and foot have always bothered me the most but I'm having trouble with my right leg now. From the toes to the thigh. This happened after I had slept and didn't take my pain med until 5 hours later. All of this is so hard to explain to where I feel like I'm making sense.

And in the bad of my mind is always my issues with heart PVC's. Had to have 11 places burned on my heart during ablation surgery a few years ago at Emory in Atl......was have 33,000 within a 24 hour period......after ablation they were back to approx. 672 per 24 hours....after chemo they were up to 7,000. Heart dr says chemo will do that. Wonder if any of these drugs will cause my PVC's to increase....I sure do not want to do that surgery again....you're awake during it which was weird and hurt toward the end of the 11 burnings.

Seems like we all have a mixed bag of stuff wrong with us. To me it's easy to forget what I'm dealing with when my mind is occupied by the neuropathy all the time.

I go back to my neuro the end of next week so we'll see how it's going then.

I know I've only been at this for a year but I swear....I'm so tired.....so tired

I looked up taking the combo of paxil and Cymbalta and I have had some of those symptoms all along.
MrsD......are there certain symptoms that I should be looking for ?

Thanks and more comments associated with this post will be greatly appreciated.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (04-26-2014)