View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 12:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you MrsD. I am all too familiar with the drug honeymoon which I went through with Klonopin. Time will tell with CBD, I would expect it will become legal though. It effectively treats pain and there are no psychoactive effects or side effects at all as far as I am aware. Then again, it is cheap to produce so there could be political suppression from the pharmaceutical industry and the government via lobbying. We all know how that works.

Through my own suffering with PN and learning how difficult it is to treat, my course of action has been to try everything possible within reason until I find what works for me. I think one of the biggest challenges for myself and many others with PN pain is that it frequently changes, waxes and wanes, comes and goes, whatever you want to call it, the symptoms are inconsistent and can really sneak up on us.

For now, I am enjoying this time off from Lyrica, however long it may last. Talk about psychoactive effects! I was on another planet with that drug, it caused blurry vision and made my eyeballs hurt, they literally ached! ...and yet, that was the best I could do.
beatle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (04-17-2014), eva5667faliure (05-19-2014), ginnie (04-16-2014), mrsD (04-16-2014), Nervous1 (04-18-2014)