View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

nyuszisie,

The site is closing over.... okay. The pain and puffiness gets worse as the day goes on... okay. When you bend your head down towards your feet, do you feel any pressure in that side of your face, cheek or near that eye or ear?

Are your rinsing with anything during the day? Are you putting anything on that area during the day? Do you drink hot coffee or tea or eat spicy foods during the day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuszisue View Post
The wound is closing but it's still red, and yes I have more pain again the last couple of days, usually it's better in the morning ( the pufiness also ) and gets worse as the day progresses. The gums are not bleeding anymore. And I should get my pre and post extraction x rays tommorow I will post them for you.
Yes, your posts are everything to me they are very helpful. Thank you again so much !

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote