View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am Happy some people on this site can do just fine without any medications and live almost pain free. However it looks like the majority of cases can't. I have tried the no meds route and nearly tried to kill myself , do not let it get that bad if YOU want to try the no meds route. But this needs to be your decision you are the one suffering not your dad, even if you need to contact a child advocacy group to help support your decision.

In my opinion there is NO reason you should have to be in pain loverly. None at all especially if there are treatments out there that can help you both narcotic and alternate. Being in pain does not improve anything, suffering from this is pointless, suffering day in and day out does not develop strength of character or some other bs I have heard aimed at me. The initial 6 mo. ya maybe but after that its nothing but pain. So if you need pain meds do not let anyone shame you or make you feel lesser, your not because each person is effected so differently by this.
Llynnyia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (04-17-2014)