View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 11:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Kemily ,sorry to heard that you are going through such of awful pain,and so stressing situation,is hard for us,mostly we are all adult,I can't imagine how hard is for you live your teen years with this terrible condition,But I'm really amazed of how mature you are,you are able to understand and manage your condition the best you can,you are so brave,if I was one of your parents I definitely will be so proud of you. I had rsd/ crps for more then two years now,let me tell you is been a roller coaster ,highs and downs suddenly everything is different you just try to adapt to the situation,the hard part is get the right pain management dr and your own family support. I think if you feel like trying school go ahead that might distract you but if you definitely feel like going out is bad idea than talk to your parents seriously and make them let you stay at home and get homeschool, like a parent that's my opinion but all is in your hands and stand up for what you feel,show you parents pictures,videos from the internet,you tube, rsds.org is a crps community of America,you can find a lot information there,don't be afraid ,speak up, you need medical treatment ,rsd is real,people think that because they don't see a fracture or a physical injury you are not sick,there are many conditions that you can't see and is doesn't mean you are not sick,if they don't take you to the doctor,call the dr yourself and see things will change,you don't have suffer alone,there is people and places like here,you can learn,talk,listen ,and live less stress because some one care, we all care for each other,especially for someone like you,don't stop the fight,is a long fight but try,keep trying and do research,a lots of research ,rsd can be keep in control,takes time,but you will be able to control the flare ups as long as you take your meds,if you have side effects tell the dr they will try a different combo but tell him/ her what medication is not working so they can adjust your treatment,also physical therapy is essential if you can but if you can get hurt avoid it,hope you get better soon and speak up,don't be afraid or think is wrong ,you are too young to depend of medications to live day by day,you don't need that,changes need to be done,do more research,print then and show then to your family so they can learn to.
Sweet heart,I hope the best,I will pray for you,and blessing to you and your family, we are all here whenever and anytime you need us,your friend Jesika

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote