View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 07:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good Morning Pry2 :)

I really don't know anything about IGM ? but I do have severe SFN that started in my feet then hands and now is arms and legs, the smaller stuff is aching lower jaw that comes and goes and my teeth hurt. I'm sure there is other stuff but I just can't think straight right now

I had MRI's of back and neck and there were some issues but nothing they said would cause these symptoms.....nerve cond tests were normal. My symptoms started last May after chemo treatments ended in March. I realized that I had to be my own advocate because my onco didn't seem to really care and just said it would go away. I asked my foot and ankle dr (who I had only seen twice-I think) if he would do a skin biopsy and he did 2 punches on my right ankle. The results were zero A and C fibers in my feet. This is an easy test to do in the dr's office and you may want to push for it if you're looking for answers. The nerve cond tests usually don't show SFN.

And I changed oncologists when my Gyn dr became my advocate because she felt I had been 'set adrift' all my myself. She has been my dr for over 20 years and I'm blessed to have her in my life.

Please keep us posted.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (05-06-2014)