View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 10:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default failed SCS trial

Hello all,well my trial was 6 months ago with probably 5% relief on my left leg.The plan was for totall relief of pain on both legs,and possibe relief of lumbar area at least 50%.The worst part was during the procedure and the 5 day trial without bathing,i really think after talking to other dr's that something did not go well during my procedure.When i would explain to them the horrific pain that i went through they said i should have not gone through so much pain,mind you i am a person very tolerable towards pain.But this was torture when they started the procedure it was from my upper back down it would feel like my chest,stomach were ready to explode everytime they would turn the current on to see what was the position of the leads in my spine and yes i was fully awake,before saying yes do your homework,i have heard of succsesful trials also,their moderators and members here that have excellent info.good luck
dspine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-18-2014), Hannabananna (04-17-2014), Mark56 (04-19-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)