View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sitke, it's just terrible the way you are getting the run around for what is OBVIOUSLY a medical problem that should have had immediate investigations.

I'm not familiar with Medicaid, but I'm on MediCARE and I know that you can call them and ask for an advocate to help you out as the problem is getting worse, you aren't getting the help you need and you need more dr. options if that only place in town isn't helping you.

My only other suggestion is to see if you can go to another emergency room - not the one where they didn't treat you well. When I had pancreatitis I went to this ER here and was told I had GERD. Even though my liver enzymes and bilirubin levels (they still don't know why the bilirubin levels were so high) were through the roof. They sent me home with Nexium. The next night the pain was so bad I went back and same crap, different dr but same ER.

Finally I called the dr I was seeing at the time and was told to go to a different Emergency Room. I was so thankful I did that. Within 20 minutes of walking in the door, they'd taken me back, run bloodwork and had pain meds in me.

You OBVIOUSLY have a serious situation going on - try to go to another ER. "The squeaky wheel get's oiled." You need treatment fast and by better, more caring dr's. We will pray that you get help faster than you have been.
Raigne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote