View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My hope and faith keeps me going

Quote:
Originally Posted by krow46 View Post
I am saddened that your pain from RSD was not decreased more dspine and that the trial was a failure. I appreciate the information as HB stated also as I am scheduled for the trial too. Yours has been the worst scenario that I have read so far. How they let you go through so much pain is beyond me. I am also a candidate for the infusion pump and have not made my mind up yet. Perhaps you might consider that avenue also. Either way I wish you the best of medical service and diminished pain. Never give up your HOPE! Thank you again for sharing with us and keep us posted if you can. RSD hugs dspine ........
hello Krow46, i really think you will do ok,even though they were going for lower extremities in my procedure, my surgeon said they were suppose to start just above the waist line.So yes the intrathecal pump question came up, i decided not to since i had weened off opiods wich were causing more harm than good.Ill deal with my pain the best i can keeping my hopes and faith alive.GOOD LUCK HUGS BACK!
dspine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-18-2014), Hannabananna (04-17-2014), Mark56 (04-19-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)