View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 09:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dark Eyes, I don't have any answers, but I wanted you to know that I'm sorry it's so awful for you with these chemicals. You aren't alone in this, I'm sure there are others out there and a doctor just right for you. I know it can get discouraging, but keep going friend. "Fall down seven times, stand up eight" is a Japanese proverb that keeps me going sometimes.

As long as we don't let "it" win and we keep fighting, there's always the chance of getting better. In the past two weeks I've been diagnosed with two new things (putting me to 8 things on the OH CRAP scale), and I keep reminding myself not to give up and that none of this is a surprise to God.

I'm not sure of your faith and I'm not trying to push anything on you - but as long as I know that God knows what's going on, I'm ok, because I know He wants what's best for me. I don't know why people go thru stuff, but it helps to know I'm not alone.

So many nice people on this board take time to answer all my goofy questions, so I like to reach out to others because I know what a difference everyone's kindness has made. Keep posting, you never know the smallest thing you say can be something that another person knows very well.
Raigne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote