View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 12:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey carocris :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carocris View Post
Hi Debi, sounds like you are a very strong person. Thank you for your positive words and encouragement. I really appreciate it.

I am booked for a brain MRI in two weeks and supposed to see the same neurologist that I saw in 2010. I hope she listens and will help me figure this out. It's been six week (longest time with lasting symptoms) Feeling so fatigued, weakness, tingling, numbness and my legs won't go as fast as I want them to so walking like a turtle at the moment and just waiting to snap out of it like all the other times. So'ooo frustrating. I'm not sure why it won't go away and is lasting so long. No treatment yet because not sure what my problem is. I'm hoping it's a pinched nerve or something that is fixable. Just trying to keep living normal and tryiing to keep a positive attitude but it is very hard some days because I feel everyone is staring at me when I'm walking and that upbeat energetic person is gone. Grrrrr

Shoot....I walk like a 99 year old woman My grandkids just laugh at me when I shuffle along like Ozzie Osborne ! I just have to laugh at myself sometimes. And I'm just a silly old 51, almost 52 year old woman that wants her old life back Just like everyone else here.

I hope that you're right and it's something they can fix....what a wonderful outcome that would be ! We're here for you whatever happens.

I can't sleep because I'm hurting...fingers and toes are the worst but I hurt all over....changing meds has really sent my pain right up the chart ! I've just got to keep going and give it a chance to work but I'm thinking it going to be a no go this time around. I'll see my neuro at the end of next week....I'll have been on new med for 3 weeks at that time and we'll discuss what's next.

Take care and please keep us posted.

Thanks for the compliments......really made me feel good when I was pretty down.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
carocris (04-19-2014)