View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 01:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default numerous conussions

hey everyone.

I am a active ice hockey player.
I have had 9 concussions mainly from hockey as a forward.

the previous ones i remember- one about 5 years ago was when i was playing hockey and i made a diving attempt to stop a breakaway and the girl jumped on my head with her knees. 15 days after that i was driving to work ( probably shouldnt of) and totalled my car by driving into the back of a truck. the airg caused another concussion. 2 years ago i was playing hockey and a girl came up behind me two feet from the boards and cross checked me from behind on the neck causeing me to be knocked out and taken to hospital. from those i have had bad pcs. loud noises bright lights will cause me headaches still.

two days ago i was playing hockey forward. and i was going for the puck and lifted the stick of a player on the other team and from what i was told she didnt like it and followed me and body checked me head first into the boards. i wasnt knocked out but basically instant headache and puking. a rcmp friend looked at my eyes and they werent resonding and i was very out of it and confused so i went to the hospital and basically the ct scan came up okay but bascially they said to rest and not play for a while.

is there anything i can do? and should i be very worried about the lasting effects from this one?

i know i shouldt be using a computer but here i am.
hockeygurl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote