View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default one tooth after the other

hi, im new and have a few problems with my teeth, it seems to be one after the other and i am really getting close to the end. please bear with me...

last october 1st i had a normal back tooth out, he drilled it in half to get it out, it didn't seems like there were any problems getting it out and i thought it went smoothly, he cracked the filling in the next tooth aswell and instead of replacing that filling he went over it with more filling. i got dry socket which lasted 5 months, yes, 5 months! my dentist then was useless and didn't seem interested and refused to change the dry socket dressing after 2 times, which anyone who's had dry socket knows that is the only relief, so all in all the packing had actually stayed in there for nearly 4 months until my toothbrush pulled it out. i changed dentist and have a lovely one now. but inbetween all that i went back to the old dentist and said i wasn't confident in the filling he went over, so he filed that down and went over it with MORE filling! this new dentist took all the xrays and said it looks like either a bit of root or a piece of filling has gone into the extraction site which is stopping it from healing, my guess is its bits of filling as some of it had crumbled off from the other tooth, so im at the hospital next week for that. meanwhile, over the other side of my mouth i have teethache, one we think is a fracture which my new dentist has asked the hospital to extract while they sort out the other extraction site, plus he has asked them to look at my impacted wisdom teeth to see if they need pulling. now i have another problem i had a root canal years ago and now im getting pain from that!! i just don't know what to do anymore, i've really had enough that its one after the other, i am going to ask the hospital if they can do something about the root canal tooth. my question is, why are most of my teeth doing this? ive had nothing but problems since i had my tooth pulled last year and why does the old root canal hurt? and what is the best relief from toothache please.
sickofit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote