Thread: Mad
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 12:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This month is my 14 year anniversary with RSD. It makes me sad because I lost the life I once had, but at the same time I have become a very strong person. I did find that stress is a pain causer, so now I dont sweat the small stuff, and actually learned that everything is a choice.

We make a choice to be mad, or happy or sad. I choose to be happy.....always. Some days it isnt easy, but I found if I keep at it, I will be happy.

Railynn, I totally miss all the things you mentioned. There is a mourning time after having the RSD come into our lives because we did lose our old life. The new one aint so great, but if you focus on all the things you cant do.....it makes it worse.

I wish that both of you never ever heard of RSD, and never ever felt the pain it brings. I hope and pray that you are the ones that beat the RSD and get your old life back. It has happened. In fact the sooner that they find you have RSD, and start treating it. The better the odds of beating it back into remission.

I keep everyone in this forum in my prayers......I wish there was more I could do.
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (04-19-2014), Brambledog (04-18-2014), RSD ME (04-18-2014)