View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Trig The high cost of living

Possible trigger, money and finances...

As we're getting ready to move I can't help but to feel a little depressed about how much it's going to cost to move and how much things cost in general. On a fixed income it's so hard to meet ends with the cost of gas climbing with no end in sight. I wish I could just turn off the sadness I feel about this but I can't. How do you deal with the ever increasing high cost of living? I swear it seems like I am always borrowing from tomorrow you know?

I wish I could forsee how expensive or reasonable the new place is going to be but we have no real way to gauge it yet as we're still not quite there. I am not crying about it or anything, but it's definitely getting me down...I already buy meats when they are reduced, and I buy generic everything I can, but I wish I had more money so we could add to our barely there savings so we could get the car fixed sooner. I hate that ten dollars only gets you just about 3 gallons of gas these days, I remember when ten bucks was half a tank.