View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anyone had this happen to them?

Hello,

I hope it's okay to start another thread.

I posted a thread before but wanted to ask if anyone has ever experienced these symptoms.

Quick background: Had a severe concussion over a year ago with lot's of cognitive problems, had what the ER Dr thought were 2 seizures in December...

I am having the strangest things going on, maybe it's due to the concussion, I just don't know.

This morning I woke up so exhausted and disorientated, had a dream last night but cannot remember any of it, before bed I had the worst headache. Today driving to an appt I stopped at Green traffic lights as I swear I thought they were Red, then suddenly realized the light was Green, my brain is just not working properly.

Months ago I remember 1/2 waking and remember tugging at the bed sheets and comforter very weirdly, I never do that, all the sheets were off the bed.

Also, and this is strange...a few weeks ago I was lying in the bath tub almost asleep ( I know, dangerous but I was so tired) and in my mind I could see what looked like White clouds, the clouds parted and I swear I "saw" people walking across and a face close up, it was as though something was trying to come through, but being almost asleep it wasn't a dream.

Sorry if this has nothing to do with seizures but I am worried about all of this, thank you for listening.
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote