View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 08:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Off to see my Neurosurgeon, fingers and toes crossed folks for some light, or at the very last illumination at the end of this darkened tunnel.
Well. I'm sorry all of this has transpired Pam. You've been through so much lately.

I do believe in light at the end of the tunnel, that even IN that long and dark tunnel, the light is on-- though we don't see it. Kinda like at night, or after sunset it seems like the sun is gone, but really it's there... reflecting its light off of the moon and stars to get back to us...like a reminder that the night wont last forever...
No matter whatever they will do or say, and whatever happens, YOU are IN the LIGHT, and will always be.. though you don't see it, and even though you are having this miserable pain... So sorry you are feeling so alone, and glad you are with your husband and sharing with us. It helps me to not feel so alone in pain that you are here.

Even in the worst pain there'll be a light on...

Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-19-2014), Hannabananna (04-19-2014), Mark56 (04-19-2014), PamelaJune (04-18-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)