View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Im glad you were able to forgive him. Ive come to terms that ill never be able to forgive my surgeon, she knew what she did, she took advantage of me and knew it, and she knew she could get away with it. So ill harbor this anger, but for now that's ok because its what gets me threw the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
It was really hard to forgive this guy. When I went in to see what was wrong with me. I had to threaten to jump on his sports car to see me, otherwise it was a 2 week wait.

Because I threatened to jump up and down on the hood of his $85000 car.....he cussed me out all the way back into the treatment room. He listened as I told him what was wrong, then proceeded to check the wrong leg. When I corrected him....he started cussing again.

He cussed a blue streak when I told him I wanted another doctor to fix it. When he discovered that the artery was blocked......all he said was ....oops!.
Not Oh man im sorry....just oops!! Thats when I started cussing!

I tried to sue, but in California they capped the award to $250000. The attorneys would tell me to go lose my leg , and then come back!

You have to realize I probably made more money then he does, and had a nice sports car too! He took everything away without even an Im sorry.

But after a few years I realized I was carrying around this anger and hate, and it was only hurting me, not him. He didnt even have a clue. It doesnt mean I have to like him, but I needed to move on in order to find a life.

It isnt easy when you start thinking about all the things he took away, but there is no going back. I have to look at what I am able to do, and see if I can build a life out of the ashes.
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (04-19-2014), eevo61 (04-20-2014), RSD ME (04-18-2014)