View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 09:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the reply. I'd given up on the internet already since my case is too rare and nowhere mentioned

It's been around a week that I took rest from the video games and I also got new glasses. The power of my glasses have increased by 0.25D on both eyes (0.5 on left and 1 on another). I started feeling much better after I got these glasses. I feel normal watching movies and so but 2 days after getting my glasses I gave the gaming a try... I played for 3 hours straight and the symptoms were back although it felt less severe than before, the applied pressure on the back of the head didn't make so intense change -- although I could feel little sensations, but the nausea was there. I watch tv shows and movies for hours and I can feel just a little change, but if I play games I go nuts. I still hear the tick sound on my neck and crackling sound when I swallow.

I checked the internet too about chiari malformation but I only matched few symptoms. There is no pain at all for me, just the strange feeling, nausea, confusion while swallowing when this happens (sometimes). I feel like the top bone of my spine is bulging out when I look down but I don't remember if it was like that before. The feeling of my neck sure has changed (in a bad way). So my guess for now is eye problem, neck problem or could be chiari malformation (who knows until I get an MRI). I think I would wait for the MRI and get eyes checkup again and x-ray of my neck.

Thanks for your help If you know more about this keep me posted. Thanks again.
thedazee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote